Predictable strategies for immediate and delayed implant placement
In this session, Dr. Fien will present strategies for maintaining hard and soft tissue architecture at the time of immediate implant placement. Protocols to regenerate the deficient alveolar ridge in preparation for future implant placement will also be discussed in detail.
- To learn predictable treatment approaches for immediate and delayed implant placement.
- To understand the rationale and specific protocol for socket grafting at the time of immediate implant placement.
- To understand the benefits of conical connection implants.
- To understand the protocol for the use of the Connect Abutment.
- To learn protocols for predictable management of the deficient alveolar ridge with all resorbable materials in preparation for future implant placement.